Friday, July 20, 2007

Off Topic - Here's a Simpsons Movie Contest for you

The Simpsons Movie Contest is well under way. Fox Tv Network and Opera (browser) have teamed up to put together this The Simpsons Movie Contest for Simpsons fans all over.
Find Out About THE SIMPSONS MOVIE Contest
(will open in new window)

The contest started a week ago and there's 1 week left to enter the contest!

Sorry - I'd have posted sooner but I just found out about the contest today.

If you're a Simpsons fan, wouldn't you love to win some official The Simpsons Movie merchandise?

Find Out About THE SIMPSONS MOVIE Contest

Sorry - I'm not staying long in this blog editor, either, because I have one more blog to get to so that more people know about this contest!

If you go gather the details and you win the contest, please come back and post about it in the comments area, okay? I'd love for one of my readers to win!

Find out About THE SIMPSONS MOVIE Contest
(opens in new window)

Good luck - I hope you win!

No comments: