Sunday, September 9, 2007

Contact Me



The best way to contact me is through Yuwie. It's my favourite Social Site and I'm logged in there most, out of any social site that I frequent.

If you'd like to suggest some material for this blog, ask questions, make a request, just head over to Yuwie - the banners will take you there. Just look for teeray and send a message. I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible - likely within 2-12 hours. I check my Yuwie account both at home and from school, so it doesn't usually take me long to reply.



Why not head over, anyway, if you haven't yet joined Yuwie. It is a new site, just opened Summer 2007. Yuwie pays you for interacting at the site on blogs, notice boards, with friend contacts. It's a great way to make new friends online, communicate about interests, hobbies, business and news.

No comments: